Well this kind of business and systems are born with force about 3 years ago. They caused great commotion at the beginning, as the new and innovative. Whenever something new emerges as a revolutionary idea has its adherents and its detractors. In the case of detractors here we can recompose to leaders of the traditional banking system and network marketing leaders.The leaders of the traditional banking system go against, because in this type of system promotes the creation of private clubs of individuals, United under a common goal: to circulate the money among members so to capitalize all are on, each to the extent of its effort and application within the system. This carries with it that people get capital to pay its debts or to buy a car or in short to never again have to resort to a Bank for a loan. Do some market leaders in Network Marketing, with absolute ignorance and not understand or analyze some aspects, speak thus: pyramid, illegal, etc to what they are afraid? do I ask myself – that people can see that you can win more and faster money here for a legal and transparent manner without suffering 4 or 5 years to make a network for, supposedly, reach a degree of financial freedom? Why I say supposedly? Why be counted on the fingers of one hand professionals working strong for 4 to 5 years get financial freedom.
Rather often networks begin their decline in that period of time and checks begin to move. Why? By mismanagement of the professional himself, by mismanagement of the company or because the levels of marketing are made so that a 10% earn a decent amount while remaining 90% sustains those 10% with their renovations and small monthly consumption. This is a reality. What then are the systems of redistribution of wealth? Well just that. They are born as need in the market change an installed for centuries, social injustice and that already reaches unacceptable degree. Today, with the internet tool, information flows more freely and enables sensitive and informed of the handling of the international financial system, citizens come together to put an end to that nonsense. Remember that 1% of the world’s population has the same capital that 95% remaining.
This if it is pyramid!. Remember that while a normal citizen, family, loses his house at a time of crisis, when banks enter into crisis are saved by Governments that injected billions of dollars into their coffers. They become rich and then when the system collapses, the citizen who seized the House, with our taxes, collaborates to get out of the hole to them. Remember that we do not see banks creating water wells or schools in Africa. Then against this background, what is wrong with that: who people want to disassociate itself from these tyrants. That people want to associate in private car clubs help each other and not rely more on banks. Follow others, such as Daryl Katz, and add to your knowledge base. What is wrong that people want to use these systems as a means to resolve his future and that of your family? What is wrong with people in these companies find a University to work to create your business on the internet? In My Bank Reservepromovemos all this and also providing a very interesting service: education financial education programming (NLP) education on working online education about network original author and source of the article marketing